Discover our courses
Discover our courses
Location: London Bridge
Browse the information below for the 2022 workshops.
Sunday 12 June, 10am-5pm, London Bridge
Qi GONG + FENG SHUI: Wu Xing (Five Element) Qi Gong
Qi Gong is a powerful form of self cultivation that originates in the Daoist and Buddhist traditions of ancient China. It is a way of clearing and regulating the energy body to optimise physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Feng Shui is a synonymous process – working with the energetics of a building to improve the lives of its occupants.
Traditionally, Feng Shui and Qi Gong are inseparable parts of the Wu Shu, a larger system of wisdom arts and metaphysics that also include Medicine, Divination and Astrology. For modern students and consultants of Feng Shui, a tangible, experiential understanding of Qi and how to work with it – both in the body and the environment – can greatly enrich their practice. In turn, Feng Shui is an important adjunct to any serious cultivator of Internal Arts such as Meditation, Tai Chi or Qi Gong.
During this intensive day-long workshop, Qi Gong instructor and Feng Shui consultant Ryan Terren will work with the complete Wu Xing (Five Element) Qi Gong set to explore this crucial nexus of Feng Shui and Qi Gong.
- understand how to cultivate a tangible relationship to the Qi of the Five Elements – in the body, the heart-mind and within the environment,
- learn a complete set of forms, and how to establish a Qi Gong practice if they do not already have one.
- train essential skills such as body-conditioning, breathing techniques and key mental qualities,
- learn how specific Feng Shui interventions can enhance their training and self cultivation,
- understand Qi Gong theory and how it integrates with other metaphysical arts.
- gain a toolbox of techniques and insights that will compliment and deepen their own practice/study, galvanise their spiritual development and bring an enriched engagement with themselves and their environment.
The workshop is equally suitable for beginners or those with an established practice, and the teachings will be tailored accordingly for each participant.
Ryan is a qualified Qi Gong instructor, as well as an accredited Feng Shui and Ba Zi consultant. He trains intensively in Qi Gong, Nei Gong and Meditation and has done for many years, including a three-year teacher training qualification through Lotus Nei Gong International, with whom his Qi Gong school is affiliated. Since graduating, he has held a number of classes, courses and retreats, both locally and internationally. He founded and runs LifeHouse, a platform for the research and contemporary application of the classical Chinese wisdom arts. His Feng Shui journey stems from a BA (Hons) in Geography at University College London via his Internal Arts training with Lotus Nei Gong, to full professional training and ongoing mentorship with a number of renowned Feng Shui masters such as Richard Ashworth, Lily Chung, Stephen Skinner and Howard Choy.
The Moving Pieces Studio,
The Artworks Classrooms,
60a Weston Street,
DATE AND TIME
10am-5pm (with an hour for lunch)
You can choose to proceed with the tickets’ purchase
- Or via Bank Transfer (please email us and we’ll send you the bank details)