The Feng Shui Society Conference is a unique space to develop
The conference will be held on Saturday 10th July 2021 at One Drummond Gate, Victoria – London with all-day refreshments, 2-course lunch and breakfast and wonderful opportunity to network with likeminded people. Please put the date in your diaries now and further details to follow.
The conference is aimed at both students and professional consultants, but also for the general public and engages some of the most prominent speakers in various fields of expertise.
Tickets for the Feng Shui Society Conference 2021 are available now!
Our programme includes:
Saturday 10th July 2021
FSS CONFERENCE SPEAKERS:
- Dawn Gibbins
- Jan Cisek
- Diane Shillito
- Vicky Sweetlove
- Stephen Skinner
- Denise O’Dwyer
- Victoria Mohajerin
- Helen Sanderson
Dates: from Sunday 11th July to Tuesday 13th July
Location: ETC Venues, One Drummond Gate, Victoria, London SW1V 2QQ
Refreshments included for breaks.
Feng Shui Alchemy of Your Home and You
The workshop is for students who would like to know more about dowsing the energies of their home and land and is suitable for beginners and Intermediate level. We will work with the floor plans of your home and land or office and locate the spaces that are out of “synch” which can affect our own wellbeing.
This will be on the Sunday 11th July and Monday 12th July the cost will be £165 for each day or £320.00 for both days, starting at 10.30 a.m. and ending at 5 p.m. refreshments included at breaks. You can book for one day or both days.
Flying Star Feng Shui for Effective Interior Feng Shui WORKSHOP
This course will cover:
- – the correct method of drawing up Flying Star charts
- how to relate them to any property
- judging Sitting and Facing directions
- facing direction versus the position of the front door
- drawing the chart
- pie-wedge division verses division into Palaces
- flying the Stars
- special rules for small or narrow properties and uncovered spaces
- evaluating the nine stars – the three white stars
- special treatment for the 2-black and 5-yellow stars – neutralising and utilising them
- Star Combination Tables – what they really mean
- judging the Period
- rules for using build date versus move-in date
- differences between business or residential property
- real case studies with handouts
- drawing up a report & taking action
- prefer to make several important changes rather than many minor changes
- and many more facets of Flying Star Analysis