Dear FSS members the Executive Committee would like to inform the membership that as a matter of clarity, The Feng Shui Academy Portugal is not associated with the Feng Shui Society.
You and Your Feng Shui Consultancy Business with Liz Wells
February 25, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - February 25, 2022 @ 8:30 pm£170 – £220
Are you starting out in feng shui or perhaps you have been studying for a number of years but have no idea how to carry out a consultation, run your own business and are fearful of the very thought? I have designed this course with you in mind! I will guide you, step by step on how to prepare, make the start, continue through and leave a Feng Shui client with an outstanding consultation.
Case-based discussion scenarios and practical templates provided.
- Business preparation prior to talking to clients
- Life evaluation sheets
- How to scale floor plans
- Consultations available and their costing
- Layout for report
- Talking to clients
- Recording client contact and other details
- Action plans for client and practitioner
- Prior to the Consultation
- How to pre prepare to ensure a smooth and stand out consultation
- The consultation
- How to carry out the consultation – start, middle and ending
- How to collect and collate client information
- Working to timings
- Post Consultation
- Meeting client expectations
- The art of leaving clients with best impressions
- A Guide to Best Practice in Record Keeping
- What should be recorded
- How to record information
- Why it is essential for good record keeping and the place of General Protection Data Regulation (GPDR) within this section.
**Times and dates are flexible to suit
Course is 4 to 4.5 hours in duration, over two days.
Maximum of 2 people per session. If one person is joining, the cost is £220. If two people are joining, the cost is £170 each