- This event has passed.
Start Generating Income With Your Feng Shui Business! with Liz Wells
July 22, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - July 29, 2020 @ 8:00 pm£220
Are you starting out in feng shui or perhaps you have been studying for a number of years but have no idea how to carry out a consultation, run your own business and are fearful of the very thought?
This course has been designed for you! It takes you step by step into how to prepare, make the start, continue through and leave a Feng Shui client with an outstanding consultation.
*International accredited practitioner of the Feng Shui Society *Advanced practitioner of the Feng Shui Academy
*Having passionately practised in the United Kingdom, France and USA
With a background in education, she has over 20 years’ experience practising Feng Shui in hundreds of homes and businesses.
She regularly provides support and education to local and national groups as well as promoting the philosophy of feng shui in the media.
Elizabeth was recently an elected board member of the Feng Shui Society for several years, upholding the ethics and best practice of Feng Shui.
Elizabeth shares all her secrets to having a successful Feng Shui business, with all the practical templates included!
REVIEW ‘I am in awe. No other teacher has shown me all these practical tools and been so generous with their knowledge, the knowledge that actually gets us out there practicing and as professional consultants. Thank you Liz, your ethics and standards in Feng Shui are deeply appreciated’. Anusha A, Essex
Case-based discussion scenarios and practical templates provided.
1. Business preparation prior to talking to clients
• How to give get the most out of a consult: life evaluation sheets
• How to easily scale floor plans
• How to offer different types of feng shui consultations and adjust costings to meet different budgets
• How to layout a feng shui report
2. Talking to clients
• What details are needed and how to record these
• Step by step action plan for client
• Step by step action plan for practitioner
3. Prior to the Consultation
• Top hacks to prepare to ensure a stand out Feng Shui consultation
4. The consultation
• How to carry out the consult – start, middle and ending
• How to collect client information
• The guide of how to work to timings
5. Post Consultation
• The art of leaving clients with best impressions
6. A Guide to Best Practice in Record Keeping
• What should be recorded
• How to record information
• Why it is essential for good record keeping
REVIEW ‘It takes hard work and dedication to qualify as a feng shui consultant, learning from so many teachers and even crossing borders to try to find that gem not found in the books. Then it suddenly dawns on you that you know very little about the practical side of applying all that accumulated knowledge. Liz was the only teacher who guided me through the practical aspects of becoming a professional consultant and ensuring that I raise the bar. Liz thrives in sharing her knowledge and for me, this is indicative of a true teacher, who feels rewarded when they pass on their wisdom and want their students to bloom’. Victoria M, London
Method: online class via Zoom
1 to 2 people
Sessions: x2 sessions, x2 hours each session
Cost: 1 person = £220
Cost: For 2 people = £170 each
Option 1: 18.00 to 20.00, Wed July 8th and Wed July 15th
Option 2: 18.00 to 20.00, Wed July 22nd and Wed July 29th
Option 3: 18.00 to 20.00, Wed August 5th and Wed August 12th
Option 4: 18.00 to 20.00, Wed August 19th and Wed August 26th
Please contact at your earliest convenience, to avoid disappointment.
+44 (0)161 962 3745
+44 (0)7940 895 674
Please contact for further information