- This event has passed.
One Day Feng Shui Foundation Course with Alan Stirling
The greatest journey begins with a single step…
A full day of feng shui learning, including the history of feng shui, the different types of feng shui (and why they often seem to contradict), Qi explained, Yin and Yang, the Tai Chi symbol, the Five Elements (or wu xing), feng shui cures and enhancements, and how to deal with clutter. Finally, we show you how to put it all together and use the Bagua energy map to feng shui your home.
Whether you are studying for personal interest or professional development, many of our courses are stepping stones, from one stage to the next. They also contain valuable knowledge in their own right. The Feng Shui Foundation Course contains essential feng shui knowledge that once completed, allows you to progress to more advanced feng shui courses.
Teaching only the most successful and long lasting traditional Chinese Feng Shui techniques, the Feng Shui School of Excellence is where some of the very best, most effective Feng Shui consultants, practitioners and teachers learnt their art. The school attracts students from all over the world, many of which are professional architects, designers and health practitioners.
Interactive Live Stream via Zoom
Wherever you are in the world, stream our fully interative feng shui classes to your device from the comfort of your home or office.
• Enjoy live 2-way interaction with your tutor and a shared learning experience with your fellow students.
An ideal course for…
- Those with no knowledge of Feng Shui and who just want to know more about it.
- Feng Shui enthusiasts and those with a little Feng Shui knowledge who wish to develop their own Feng Shui further.
- Those looking to start a new career as a Feng Shui Consultant or who would like to include Feng Shui in an existing alternative practice.
- Professional practitioners and consultants who wish to sample the depth of knowledge offered by the Feng Shui School of Excellence.
Feng Shui Foundation Course Curriculum
- The History of Feng Shui
What does Feng Shui really mean, where it comes from and how it produces incredible results.
- Different Approaches to Feng Shui
Why are all the Feng Shui books so confusing? We explain why there are so many different types of Feng Shui, why they often contradict one another and which methods are the most effective and long lasting.
- Yin & Yang
The Tai Chi symbol explained and why it is at the heart of understanding Feng Shui.
What exactly is Qi, where it comes from and what we can do with it.
- Wu Xing – The Five Elements
Energy Dynamics, using colour, shape, textures and aromas for five sense Feng Shui.
- The Ba Gua
How to improve relationships, health, career, respect, harmony, creativity, children’s lives, networking and travel through the Bagua Energy Map.
- Feng Shui Cures and Enhancements
How to correctly use Feng Shui enhancements and cures in relation to the Ba Gua energy map.
- Clutter What exactly is clutter, what is not clutter, how does it affect us and how to deal with it.
Course Cost: £144
Note: Class sizes on all short courses are capped to maximise interaction between you, your classmates and tutor. Short courses run subject to sufficient applicant numbers and in the unlikely event that a course is cancelled, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Ready to Enrol
The Feng Shui Foundation Course runs from 10am to 5pm GMT on the following dates. Once you have enrolled, you will be contacted via email to confirm your place.