Let The Positive Energy Flow With Feng Shui
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£75
Saturday January 25th 2020 10am – 4:00pm
Location: Hornchurch, Essex, RM12 6DH, 10 minutes walk from Hornchurch station underground.
Start your Feng Shui journey with this informative workshop which takes place in a home setting and allows you to get a feel of Feng Shui in action.
You will be inspired into making simple changes in your home that may help to improve your health, relationships & prosperity. You will learn how influences such as clutter, Geopathic Stress, Electro-magnetic fields and negative energies in your environment may be stopping you from getting on with your life and affecting the Feng Shui of your home.
You will find out where your life areas are using the compass Bagua and learn how to support them using the elements, colour, artwork, cures, enhancements and much more. This is a great opportunity to gain an understanding of this wonderful subject and guide you towards living in harmony with your environment.
This workshop will include:
- Background and different approaches to Feng Shui
- How to place the Bagua onto the plan of your home
- Finding out your priorities and which areas to work on
- Importance of clearing clutter
- What is Geopathic Stress? How does it affect Feng Shui of the home and our health? How you can deal with it.
- Electro-Magnetic Fields – How they affect us, what steps you can take to minimise exposure.
- Space Clearing techniques and the importance of clearing negative energies from your home
- Yin & Yang
- Introduction to the 5 elements
- Feng Shui tips, cures and enhancements for life areas
- Find out your Gua number and best directions to maximise personal support
- The workshop will have a maximum of 6 spaces to ensure question and answer time for each student to enquire about any particular areas useful to their own particular needs.
IMPORTANT: You must bring an accurate floor plan and know the compass direction that your front door faces.
Course notes & refreshments supplied. Bring a packed lunch and indoor footwear.