Feng Shui For Wellbeing Workshop
July 14 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm£40
If you are looking for ideas that may help improve the health & wellbeing for your family’s home environment or even in your workplace then this workshop may be beneficial to you.
From knowledge learned over the past 20 years, Jackie would like to share with you some energy cleansing and Feng Shui methods that she feels have supported her on her journey with Feng Shui.
On this workshop we will look at:
– The importance of clearing clutter. How clutter may affect your energy levels and ides to tackle this issue.
– The issue of Geopathic Stress in our homes. How it may affect us, how to locate it by dowsing & methods to clear it from our environment.
– Electro-Magnetic Fields, until there is significant proof that long term exposure is safe, some suggestions will be made on how to limit exposure.
– The importance of Space clearing our homes to bring fresh energy into our lives. We will look at how stagnant and negative energy from the past may make us feel stuck and stop us from getting on with our lives.
– Feng Shui tips & cures to support your health & wellbeing especially for your bedroom & children’s bedrooms.
– How plants, mirrors, colour, lighting, artwork & ornaments could be beneficial to your environment.
– A look at 9 Star Ki Feng Shui Astrology. Having an understanding of your personal characteristics and those of your family and friends can help you understand them more and bring harmony into your relationships.
This workshop will give you some key tips in encouraging a good flow of energy in your home to help support your health & wellbeing.
To book a place please contact Jackie Tyrrell