is a classically trained Feng Shui consultant, and accredited teacher by the Feng Shui Society. Using a unique combination of holistic wellbeing with feng shui to help optimise the chi, the energy in the home or work place. Sometimes you may feel the energy as heavy or dense, maybe communication is poor, maybe you notice a disharmony in relationships, or perhaps you cannot sell your home?
Small simple changes, using Feng Shui can make the world of difference, and it is exciting to see people take on board the changes and noticing the results.
So what happens during a Feng Shui consultation?
During the consultation a survey of the property will be conducted with the owner. What they like, don't like, want to change. Then after, calculations will be taken with another review and a summary report written. A final walk round at the end and recommendations to the owners. What is unique is that the consultation is taken from both an intuitive and logical angle, thereby providing a full rounded review.
The consultation includes:
* Initial brief of why a consultation is required
* Evaluation of the property both external and internal includes but not limited to: form,
flying stars, annual stars, bagua
* Recommendations and feedback discussion
* Summary report on site
* Full written report
* Follow up communication
Feng Shui may be useful if you want to:
* To improve the energy in and around your current property
* Have an annual review of your property, since some aspects change each year
* If you are trying to sell your home
* When you are starting fresh in a new home
Distant Feng Shui Consultations
With modern technology it is possible to do consultations at a distance, by providing floor plans, photos and looking on Google Earth, the full details of the property can be reviewed. Distant consultations can only be performed if the property is at a distance away.
For more information please contact: www.nualahume.co.uk