is a leading edge international feng shui expert, consultant, trainer, and writer with over 25 years experience in feng shui, with background in interior design, branding and Environmental Psychology (MSc) based in London, UK. He was a co-founder of the Feng Shui Society of Great Britain in 1993 and the editor of the Feng Shui Journal (1999-2002). He’s the first feng shui consultant in the UK who has a Master’s degree in Environmental Psychology (from University of Surrey, UK). To find out more visit Jan Cisek’s website. Jan is pioneering feng shui research at the Feng Shui Society.
JAN’S FENG SHUI STYLE
Jan’s feng shui style is eclectic. In his feng shui work he incorporates three feng shui schools of thought: classical feng shui, intuitive feng shui and virtual feng shui plus Environmental Psychology. As well as drawing on his long-standing experience working with top corporations, brands and companies he also introduces elements from other related disciplines in which he has extensive expertise: electromagnetic radiation (EMR) /EMF pollution, geopathic stress and space clearing.
EXPERTISE & SERVICES
The feng shui consultation (for homes, business, corporate and public buildings) includes
1) Finding out your personal or business or corporate needs
2) All aspects of feng shui (placement, colour, interior design aspects, bagua, directions, and more)
3) Checking EMF /electromagnetic smog pollution and solutions
4) Environmental Psychology (Jan’s the only feng shui consultant in the UK who has a Masters degree in Environmental Psychology)
5) Some aspects of feng shui astrology (if you need this please provide DOBs before the visit)
6) Vastu shastra consultations (which is an Indian system similar to feng shui)
7) Feng shui space clearing if required
8) A follow-up consultation is included (within 3-6 months)
The consultation will last up to 2 hours and a feng shui report will be emailed to you.
The fee depends on the location. If you have any questions please call or text me on 07956 288 574 now or email for a feng shui quote
Remote feng shui consultations
You can enjoy the full benefits of feng shui at a fraction of an on-site feng shui consultation. Remote feng shui advice for homes, business, selling properties, branding, logo design and auspicious date selection. For more information of remote feng shui consultations
Feng shui logos design and branding – design and optimise your logo and your brand with feng shui principles
Feng Shui Logos is a consultancy specializes in feng shui logo design and branding. We offer feng shui logo design, complete feng shui web design, feng shui graphic design, business cards design, SEO (search engine optimization), web visibility, PPC campaign management, feng shui branding and online marketing. More info on feng shui logo design
Jan’s work has been featured in magazines and newspapers from Vogue to the Evening Standard to the Financial Times. His programmes on feng shui for GMTV attracted 8 million viewers. He also won the competition when he took part in the TV programme Housebusters.
Corporate: Ericsson, Do It All, Cable & Wireless, Friends Provident, Croner CCH Publications, Sony, Columbia Records, BMG, Arista Records, Radio Zet
Celebrities: Shakira & Michael Caine, the late Princess Diana, Kiki Dee, Julia Stephenson, Alidad, Andrea Ustinov, Anna Pasternak
FENG SHUI SERVICES FULL LIST
• Holistic feng shui: MOT your home and business to keep your environment working for you every year
• Feng shui logo design, branding and website design – energise and optimise your brand and logo for maximum impact
• Increase your personal luck factor with feng shui
• Feng shui remedies for luck, prosperity, relationship, getting pregnant, etc
• Feng shui mentoring and coaching
• Finding auspicious dates for starting business, weddings, etc
• Buying and selling properties with feng shui
• Remote feng shui / distant, online, virtual feng shui consultations
If you have any questions please call or text me on 07956 288 574 now or email for a feng shui quote
Follow Jan on social media