Feng Shui to Re-energise you & your Home | with Vicky Sweetlove
October 13 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm£80
Vicky’s interest in Feng Shui started in the 1990s when she started making changes in her own home. She has vastly changed her life with Feng Shui by bringing positive effects to the environment she lives in. She is a City and Guilds teacher and is passiionate about Feng Shui.
This workshop will teach you the basics of Feng Shui and will enable absolute beginners to get a taste of what Feng Shui is all about and to learn some of the techniques involved for use within your own home. If you have ever wanted to do Feng Shui for yourself and have read all the books but still not understood any of them then this is the course for you. Everything is kept simple and understandable and everyone who has been on previous courses have really enjoyed the experience.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Lay out the Feng Shui bagua the life areas on your floor plans with a compass.
- Know the meanings of each compass life area.
- How the five elements work in colour schemes in your home.
- You will be able to bring balance with yin and yang
- Know about the yearly Feng Shui recommendations for each life area.
- How our homes and our gardens affect our lives on a daily basis.
- Know what the energy zappers are in your life.
- Learn to connect with the energy of your home and make a map for your future, working with the life areas of your home.
- Visionboard work – life changing for manifesting your goals.
- Connect with the energy of your home to acknowledge the changes that need to take place for you to move forward.
- You will learn how to find your best directions to sit, sleep and work.
- You will learn how the artwork and pictures in your home have an effect on your life.
- Know about cures and enhancements to improve your life to have good health, abundance, and happy relationships.
Course notes given and explanation on how find the compass direction of your home. You will need to bring along a floor plan of your home.
To book or for further information call Vicky on tel: +44(0)1279 654129 mob: 07885 945008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org